online & web resolution aid

항상 고객사와 소통하는 오라인포

국제보도자료

> 오라人 > 국제보도자료

[PRNewswire] 킬리안 음바페, 펠레와 더불어 위블로 가족에 합류

등록일 2018.11.02 조회수760
[PRNewswire] 킬리안 음바페, 펠레와 더불어 위블로 가족에 합류

(니옹, 스위스 2018년 11월 1일 PRNewswire=연합뉴스) 펠레와 킬리안 음바페는 2018 FIFA 월드컵™에서 소셜 미디어를 이용해 처음으로 의사소통했다. 두 남자는 즉흥성, 존중, 공유하는 가치, 인생에 대한 큰 애정, 그리고 축구라는 공통적인 열정이 있다.

(사진: https://mma.prnewswire.com/media/778618/Hublot_Mbappe.jpg )
(사진: https://mma.prnewswire.com/media/778617/Hublot_Pele.jpg )

킬리안 음바페가 시계 제조업체 위블로의 대사로 임명됐으며, 펠레는 오랜 세월 위블로 가족의 일환으로 활약한 인사다. 이에 따라 위블로는 시간의 융합을 상징하는 이 뛰어난 선수들을 한 자리에 결집시키기로 했다.

과거, 현재, 미래, 축구를 향한 열정과 인생에 대한 애정으로 하나가 된 위대한 두 남자.

“킬리안은 자사 브랜드를 대표하는 첫 현역 축구선수다. 그는 많은 가치를 공유하는 우사인 볼트를 이어 자사 브랜드 대사로 합류했다. 자사의 브랜드 대사가 된 킬리안은 특히 축구 황제 펠레를 포함해 전설적인 축구선수들과 어깨를 나란히 하게 됐다. 최근 킬리안과 펠레는 소셜 네트워크에서 자신들이 공유하는 가치를 보여준 바 있다.”

“킬리안 음바페를 위블로 가족으로 환영하는 것은 강력한 메시지를 띤다. 바로 시간의 융합, 꿈과 열정이 지닌 힘, 스포츠의 마법을 상징한다. 이들은 모두 운동선수가 열망하는 가치다. 킬리안을 만나보면, 우선 그가 좋은 사람이라는 느낌을 받는다. 킬리안은 미래를 구현하고, 미래가 선사할 모든 것을 구현한다. 위블로 가족의 제왕인 펠레와 위블로 가족에서 가장 나이가 어린 대사를 한 자리에 결집시킨 것은 삶에서 독특한 순간이자, 시간이 정지해 영원한 역사를 만드는 순간이다.”
위블로 CEO Ricardo Guadalupe

“킬리안은 환상적인 선수다. 그는 2018 월드컵에서 내게 짜릿함을 선사했다. 그의 경기를 보면서 내 축구화의 먼지를 털고 그와 함께 경기를 뛰고 싶은 생각이 들 정도였다. 그는 아직 100% 완성되지 않았지만, 역사에 자신만의 자취를 남겼다. 그리고 무엇보다 자신이 체험한 순간과 자신이 달성한 성과를 간직할 것이다. 월드컵에서 그의 경기를 보면서 내 몸이 달리고, 내 발이 득점하며, 내 심장이 강렬한 승리의 기쁨으로 고동치는 것을 느꼈다. 그에게 아주 잘했으며, 위블로 가족에 합류한 것을 환영한다고 말해주고 싶다.”
위블로 대사 펠레

“펠레를 만난 것은 큰 영광이다. 그리고 그와 함께 위블로 가족으로 나란히 서게 된 것에도 큰 자부심을 느낀다. 위블로는 내가 진정으로 좋아하는 브랜드다. 나는 오랜 시간 위블로 시계와 철학의 팬이었다. 위블로를 운영하는 Jean-Claude Biver 및 Ricardo Guadalupe와의 만남이 결정적인 계기가 됐다. 내가 손잡는 브랜드는 물론 그 브랜드에서 일하는 사람의 가치와 동일시할 수 있어야 한다고 생각한다. 위블로는 내게 큰 매력으로 다가온 혁신, 신기술 및 재료의 융합을 구현한다. 위블로는 내가 뛰는 스포츠인 축구를 무조건 지원하고, 축구에서 내가 가장 큰 성취감을 느꼈던 순간과 관련이 있다. 따라서 위블로 브랜드 대사로 활약하는 첫 현역 축구선수가 된 것에 자부심을 느낀다. 이것이 바로 내가 위블로가 된 이유다.”
위블로 대사 킬리안 음바페

www.hublot.com

출처: 위블로(Hublot)

Alongside Pele, Kylian Mbappe Joins the Hublot Family

NYON, Switzerland, November 1, 2018/PRNewswire/ -- Pele and Kylian Mbappe communicated for the first time using social media during the FIFA World Cup 2018™. Between the two men, there is spontaneity, respect, shared values, a great love of life and a common passion: football.

(Photo: https://mma.prnewswire.com/media/778618/Hublot_Mbappe.jpg )
(Photo: https://mma.prnewswire.com/media/778617/Hublot_Pele.jpg )

As Kylian Mbappe becomes ambassador for the watchmaker Hublot, and Pele has also been part of the Hublot family for many years, the brand has taken the initiative to bring together these exceptional players who symbolise the fusion of time:

Past, present, future, two great men unitedby a passion for football and a love of life.

"Kylian is the first current footballer to represent the brand. He follows on from Usain Bolt, with whom he shares many values. In becoming a Hublot ambassador, Kylian joins the legends of football, and King Pele in particular. These two men have both recently displayed their common values on social networks.

Welcoming Kylian Mbappe into our family conveys a powerful message. The fusion of time, the power of dreams and passion, the magic of a sport; all of which are values an athlete inspires. When you meet Kylian he is, first and foremost, a good person; a man who embodies the future and all that it holds in store. Being able to bring together Pele, the patriarch of our Hublot Family, and Kylian, our youngest-ever ambassador, is just one of those unique moments in life, an instant where time stands still to mark history forever."
Ricardo Guadalupe, CEO Hublot

"He is a fantastic athlete; he thrilled me during the 2018 World Cup, he made me want to dust off my football boots and join him on the pitch. He hasn't fully realised it yet, but he has left his mark on history and, above all, he will keep the moments he experienced and the feats he has accomplished deep within himself. When I followed his games during the World Cup, I could feel my body run, my feet score, my heart beat with this intense joy, that of victory. I just had to tell him and now I just have to meet him!
Well done and welcome Kylian."
Pele, Hublot Ambassador

"It's a huge honour to meet Mr Pele. And a great source of pride to find myself at his side in the Hublot family. For me, Hublot is a real favourite. I've been a fan of their watches and their philosophy for a long time. The encounter with Jean-Claude Biver and Ricardo Guadalupe, who run this company, was a decisive one. I need to be able to identify both with the values of the brand with which I partner and the people behind it. Hublot embodies this fusion of innovation, new technologies and materials, which greatly appeals to me. They unconditionally support my sport and are associated with my finest moments in football, so I am proud to become the first current footballer to act as an ambassador for the brand! That's why I am Hublot!"
Kylian Mbappe, Hublot Ambassador

www.hublot.com

Source: Hublot

[편집자 주] 본고는 자료 제공사에서 제공한 것으로, 연합뉴스는 내용에 대해 어떠한 편집도 하지 않았음을 밝혀 드립니다.
(끝)

출처 : PRNewswire 보도자료